WS910 Self Propelled Brush Shredder
Flory introduces the Pow’rTrak Shredder. Extensive research efforts have resulted in the development of this superior design that effectively shreds orchard prunings up to 4” in diameter small enough to be put back on the ground, where they decompose, promoting healthier soil. Grower and environmentally friendly, it eliminates the need to burn prunings, resulting in cleaner air and eliminates the need to monitor agricultural burn days. Contact Flory to see how the Pow’rTrak can work for you.
For a bright future... Use A Pow’rTrak
- Fuel efficient Caterpillar Tier III, 440 horsepower engine
- Automatic reversing engine fan to keep radiator clean
- Hydrostatic drive for smooth variable speed control
- Rubber track drive allows continuous operation in all weather conditions
- Low ground compaction – Less than 7 lbs. per square inch
- Self adjusting, hydraulically actuated clutch
- Self-propelled with front feed eliminates driving over the brush
- Easily replaceable shredding hammers with carbide tips
- “Comfort Cab” features a quiet cab that is heated as well as cooled
- Rear mounted camera, for all-around visibility
- Engine: Caterpillar C-13, 440 H.P.
- Height: 7 Ft.-8 In.
- Weight: 34,000 Lbs.
- Length: 19 Ft.
- Width: 11 Ft.-8 In. Throat Width: 108 In.
- Fuel Capacity: 125 Gal.
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 75 Gal.
- Speed: Low 0-6.5 MPH High 0-13 MPH