8600 Self-Propelled Nut Harvester (International Only)
IF IT'S HIGH CAPACITY AND LOW DUST YOU NEED THEN THE FLORY 8600 IS THE HARVESTER FOR YOU!
With a large, low speed suction fan and high volume pre-cleaning chain, the 8600 is able to handle large crops with less dust and wear.
FOR A CLEAN FINISH.....START WITH FLORY
Almonds | Walnuts | Macadamia | Pecans
- Growers have reported up to 50% less dust generated and 65% less fan wear.
- Flory has positioned the operator in the center of the machine for safety and comfort.
- In heavy, wet trash, the 8600 is able to continue harvesting when others are stopped.
- The 8600 features a video camera to view the cart as it is loading.
- A hydraulic hitch is standard along with simple hydraulic shaft drives.
- The turbo-charged Tier III John Deere engine is placed up front behind the operator resulting in a cleaner environment and easy access for service.
- Also standard is the "fail-safe" parking brake system that automatically engages when the engine is off.
8600Large_22-83.jpg 8600Large_18-82.jpg 100_1021-42.JPG 100_1022-43.JPG 100_1028-44.JPG 100_1030-45.JPG 100_1032-46.JPG 8550_Controls___Gauges_001-47.JPG 8600Large_6-78.jpg 8600Large_9-79.jpg 8600Large_13-80.jpg 8600Large_14-81.jpg
- Engine: John Deere 4045HF285 125HP
- Height: 88 in
- Weight: 11,700 lbs
- Length: 21.5 ft
- Width: 101 in
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 40 gal
- Speed: Low Range 0 - 7.9 mph | High Range 0 - 14 mph
- Pick-up Width: 48 in
- Cleaning Chain Width: 48 in
- Front Tires: 11L015L 12ply (Tubeless) 35 psi
- Rear Tires: 400/60x15 5 14 ply (Tubeless) 50 psi